Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Spreads love and Happiness

  1. #1
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar
    Duncan20blind20date

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 26, 2002 06:03 PM: Message edited by: Lainbrain ]</font>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 27, 2002 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Lainbrain ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lain! He looks absolutely gorgeous in that pic [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Gahhhhhhhhhhh....that look [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    To make it fair

    DARRENBLUE

  4. #4
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    Lain! He looks absolutely gorgeous in that pic [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Gahhhhhhhhhhh....that look [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Its a picture from Blind Date tonight

    We can't see it yet but at least we can have a peek at Duncan.

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    That's a lovely pic Lain - he looks *rarrrrr* in that [img]smile.gif[/img]

    It's also a nice one of Darren too [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *feels like I shouldn't even be replying to this* [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just for the record Lain, I have SAID NOTHING about people not being allowed to post about Duncan or the rest of Blue if they want to and I really resent that implication.

    Michelle

    xx

  7. #7
    Inactive Member essenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2002
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow.........

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <marquee><font size=20><font color=blue>Wow!</color></size></marquee>

  9. #9
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    can't....stop....looking....at....that....pic....o f....Dunc....

    needs....help....

    [img]wink.gif[/img] lol

  10. #10
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Sorry everyone I really was trying to make a joke which didn't seem to go over very well. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    I'm sorry I didn't know or want it to make anyone feel excluded. I'm sorry it made you feel that way Michelle.

    I know we are smart beautiful women who will not let this little thing come between us.

    Darren or Duncan dosen't matter if we hurt each others feelings.

    We have room here for both and many more obsessions [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Huge Hugs to everyone
    Lain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •